[Coco] Cococompatible monitors... [Now CoCo3FPGA, FPGA Development, and GIME replacement]

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:16:55 EDT 2011

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, gene heskett wrote:

> The 4Gb dl is a tar!  Didn't those folks ever hear of gzip/bzip2/lrzip?
> Sheesh, its probably at least 50x the size it could probably be shrunk to
> with lrzip.  But I should have it in about 3 more hours.

Heh.  Then the fun _really_ starts.  Never in your life will you again
witness such a lengthy install operation (at least, not until you decide
to upgrade to the next version).

Some of the older versions had a wee bit of trouble with Ubuntu/Debian-ish
systems, but there's plenty of good advice out there for the Googling.

Steve