[Coco] CoCoMag: The Rainbow , July 1983 - Another issue complete

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:25:26 EST 2011

I decided to look up Lonnie Falk online. I didn't realize he had died in
2006. I found his obituary, and saw that he is survived by his wife Willo,
and 2 daughters. Searching for Willo Falk, I found that a person by that
name, who is also female, has a facebook account. I took the liberty of
sending her a message. If this Willo Falk is Lonnie's widow, maybe she can
enlighten us as to what Lonnie's last wishes were concerning the Rainbow
magazine. Maybe she can make all the effort we have put into digitizing the
issue worth it by giving us permission to do this. I didn't mention anything
about the work already being done.

Wayne