[Coco] Anyone heard from big or little john from gimechip.com?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 4 09:49:23 EST 2011

On Friday, February 04, 2011 09:44:52 am John Turner did opine:

> nah - i was trying to figure out how to change the email address for the
> list to this one - i think i got it. dad fixed me up a nice place to
> work. i can hook up all my stuff now. it's gonna be awesome.

Great.  Maybe we'll see a web site with pix eventually?

I don't use a commercial server, this page:
<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene>
is actually this machine.  I sort of like it that way. 8-)

> > From: gheskett at wdtv.com
> > To: gimechip at live.com
> > Subject: Re: [Coco] Anyone heard from big or little john from
> > gimechip.com? Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:37:23 -0500
> >
> > On Friday, February 04, 2011 07:31:46 am John Turner did opine:
> > > Thanks Gene - it's good to be back. I missed you guys :-)
> > > -John
> >
> > And we are glad to hear from you again.  Big John was building you a
> > new workshop while you were 'in the shop' the last we heard, how did
> > that turn out?
> >
> > And did you intend this to be off list?

So I added the Cc: back to the list too.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)