[Coco] Good News

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Dec 28 20:12:28 EST 2011

The official website for Glenside Color Computer Club is glensideccc.com.

While I've been hosting it for a new of years, they still use the same
old format and doesn't get updated very much.

Here's a new format I can up with in the hopes they will update the site
a bit more.  (Its got a build in content management system.)

http://www.glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

What do you (on the list) think of this new format?

Steve