[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath - PC Port

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:57:22 EST 2011

Find a long corridor, wait for the walking death to find you then "A space
R" 5 , maybe 6 times, then MMMMM like a madman.  Then your heart beat turns
almost into a solid tone and the screen goes black, then when you can
finally see again, there's one of those stupid Knights there to "clunk"
finish you off.