[Coco] Coco MC-10 connection problem

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 22 16:46:33 EST 2011

Is this like the coco 1/2 where there is an RCA out on the back of the
computer?  If so, you can ditch the switch entirely, and buy a little Female
RCA to Male Coax gizmo like this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/F-Type-F-Coaxial-Coax-Male-Plug-RCA-Jack-Female-Adapter-Adaptor-SATELLITE-TV-/270869267375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f111103af