[Coco] Coco MC-10 connection problem

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Dec 22 18:28:00 EST 2011

I have the impression that I need the "Channel 3/4 Switch" to connect the
MC-10 to the New Flat screen TV.
Will the MC-10 work when connected directly? I have several inputs to the
TV... TV, VGA, SVIDEO, HDMI, AV, COMPONENT
The MC-10 Manual instructs to use the use the Switch... The MC-10 can be
set to connect to channel 3 or 4 .

I guess I can use a "Splitter" so we can connect  the TV input signal.

John

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:50:09 -0700 "J.P. Samson"
<coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com> writes:
> On Dec. 22, 2011, at 2:39 PM, john T Chasteen wrote:
> > I want to connect my Tandy MC-10 to a new Flat screen TV which
> has
> > several inputs.  I want to connect my "Channel 3/4 switch " to
> the
> > coax connector on the back of the TV.  I have to connect "twin
> lead"
> > on the switch to the coax on the TV. Radio Shack doesn't have an
> > adapter.
>
> Perhaps something like this F-jack adapter connected to an RCA cable
>
> would be one way to bypass that "Channel 3/4" switchbox entirely:
>
> http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103471
>
> -- JP

www.TandycolorComputer.com
MicroSD Drive Pak