[Coco] Gonna have a sale

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:21:35 EST 2011

Guys,

Appreciate all of the support and comments. I don't want to take this
any further OT, but, this was my choice. No ultimatum was given by my
wife. Suffice it to say, I've made some unwise choices lately with my
hobby. I really only use the CoCo stuff, so, there's no real reason to
have the others. The amount of time I was spending on the hobby was what
ultimately led to my decision - it was taking way too much family time away.

I have not listed anything yet, simply haven't had the time should be
able to start this weekend. To answer several other questions regarding
my sale method, I prefer to use the CoCo Classifieds and not eBay -
what's it say about the service if the  owner isn't willing to use it.
I'm not looking to get rich, I'm more concerned to ensure these are
going to a good home.

Mark Ormand, Re: the A500 - I did not mean to imply that it might not
work, simply that I haven't hooked it up to see it for myself. Even if I
had, since I've never used an Amiga, I'd have no idea what to do with it...

Regards,

Brian