[Coco] VIP Library Disk

Wed Aug 31 13:13:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

> How can I get your basic program on a coco disk without manually entering
> every line on the coco and save the file?

in reading your past messages you indicated that you had

Drivewire working. That should work.

CoCo real disks can be written using a PC.

If you have a PC then:

Another method is if you have a cassette cable and a tape recorder or MP3
player and are running an emulator that can write .cas files.

.cas files can be transferred to .wav and played onto a tape recorder and
then loaded into the CoCo.

.wav files can be converted to MP3 files, I have ~ 6 different programs that
can do this.

MP3 files can be put onto a MP3 player and played into a CoCo using the
cassette cable.

I posted DSPEED.BAS .wav and MP3 files just recently along with the .cas to
.wav program so you can test the process of getting files into the CoCo this
way.

Contact me if you wish more information.

SHF