[Coco] Time for another CoCo Conference!

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:20:01 EDT 2011

Steve got in touch with me and although he's very busy he did have
time to process the audio from the last conference to improve the
quality and now has it posted on his website at:

http://www.coco4.com/podcasts/cococo.shtml

Also, it occurred to me that some of you who can't make the conference
with Mr. Barden might have questions for him.  Please feel free to
send them to me and I'll try to ask them for you during the
conference.  You can listen to the recording later to hear the
answers.

-Aaron