[Coco] Coco3 System problem

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Mon Aug 29 11:25:59 EDT 2011

Thanks Willard for the offer. I WILL KEEP THIS INFO. FOR FUTURE. i STILL
HAVE SEVERAL
STORED IN MY CLOSET.

are YOU CLOSE ENOUGH TO Chicago AREA SO YOU CAN ATTEND THE 'Last annual
Coco Fest"?

I have real trouble with names. Most of the  people I recognize but I
have trouble with the names.

John

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:35:49 -0600 Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org>
writes:
> If nothing else works I have a decent supply of 5.25" drives.  Make
> an
> offer.
>
> Willard
> --
> Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
> Socorro, New Mexico, USA
> I search my heart and find Cimmeria, land of Darkness and the
> Night.
>   -- R.E. Howard

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein