[Coco] Assembler question

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:16:23 EDT 2011

Ok, so using either calls should guarantee the video going to graphics mode, but it doesn't...
Right now, this is the only way I know of changing from character mode to graphics mode in OS-9.
Anybody knows any other way?

The strange thing is that it works in C (but need to flush the buffer), and using DISPLAY directly from the OS-9 shell, but isn't working in Assembler.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Helio