[Coco] FOCAL version 3 upload

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Aug 28 16:01:19 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:58:37AM +0100, Manny wrote:
> Funny. I was just looking through some old stuff and found the last
> version of FOCAL that I was studying the code and working on getting to
> compile on my laptop.  Now I have to load this up and let it sit hoping
> it would compile itself.  ;)

Humm, I haven't ported lib edit back to UNIX yet.  Should be pretty
easy.  I should probably put some #defines around the cgfx7 quirks.
The getenv() from unixlib resulted in a larger executable so I went with
the cgfx7 version.

I haven't gotten a handle on the ^C issues under OS-9.  Honestly, I've
just been letting that sit.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA