[Coco] Fwd: Hello

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 28 03:38:23 EDT 2011

On Sunday, August 28, 2011 03:34:19 AM John Musbach did opine:

> Resending, seems to have gotten lost in cyberspace. :)

We got it alright John, its just that you did not get an echoing copy from
the server because gmail nukes duplicates, and has no switch to turn that
off.  One of the reasons I switched mail servers for about 90% of my
mailing lists, and am moving the remaining subscriptions as it becomes too
much of a nag.

[...]

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://204.111.67.138:85/gene>
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.