[Coco] FOCAL version 3 upload

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Aug 27 18:48:12 EDT 2011

I have uploaded http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/focal3.lzh a new release
of OS-9 FOCAL.

This has 2 new features:
1) If a focal file is named on the command line, focal foo.foc, the file
will be loaded and executed automatically, like a more UNIXy language
interpeter.  The interpeter exits when the program ends.

2)New Command:  LIBRARY EDIT runs a seperate editor on the program in
memory.  This editor is specified in the EDITOR variable in
/dd/sys/env.file or, if that doesn't exit, the editor hard-coded in
focal.h

Use it, break it, fix it, tell me about it.  Any and all feedback
appreciated!  Even flames about how weak and useless FOCAL is. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard