[Coco] Super IDE Trouble

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 27 17:48:05 EDT 2011

John,

Take your floppy boot, which I hope you created as defined in the root directory. Follow the instructions in the readme.txt file.

This will explain how to create your boot disks.

Basically on your CF in the NitrOS-9 directory are scripts to build the boots you need.

The floppy boot will have the drivers you need. You will need a good floppy drive system with /d0 present.

I am at work in the lab ATM, so I don't have what I need right in front of me for this, working on other CoCo projects.

If you don't have a floppy boot then, it is not impossible, just harder, contact me offlist and we will get you going. With the scripts it is less than 12 characters typed in and follow the prompts....done....

I'll be re-imagining your other CF tomorrow and testing your adapter you sent in.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com