[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Richard E. Crisilip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 16:24:03 EDT 2011

Hi Aaron,

This thread really strikes a chord with me. I used to love to emulate a MAC on
my Amiga so that I could listen to Brian Coolege on CNet Radio. Had to do it
that way because there was no Real Audio distro for the native Amiga. I could
also emulate (Jeff Vavasur's emulator) the CoCo on my 8mb 75hz 486 Bridgeborad
on that Amiga. I even got the CoCo emulator to print. I miss those days.