[Coco] C Compiler Website / Archive Question

Fri Aug 26 21:26:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks.

I hope somebody has a printed copy so we can tell what the R only book is.

My new laptop has lots of Adobe software even though I told SONY that I
wanted the Fresh Start option. PDF995  would not create a good PDF, the
first time it has failed.

Well as least I did not have to delete all the rest of the junk ware my
self.

It was interesting that they had that as an option, I guess that they have
gotten so many users complaining about all the junk ware in the past.

SHF