[Coco] C Compiler Website / Archive Question

Fri Aug 26 20:28:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

Both of the two manuals I list appear to be clean perfect copies.

The one from NitrOS-9 may have started from a very poor scan I did decades
ago but a huge amount of manual editing I believe has been done to produce
what I converted to PDF.

Someone needs to step up and tell me how to give credit for some of the
stuff I am assembling.

I have not started to compare the NitrOS-9 C Compiler with my printed
version but I expect them to match.

I am unsure if I have a printed copy of K&R's C book. What I found on RTSI I
would not expect to match.

If you are interested, please compare your printed books with the files.

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=533#p533

>> Is there a version of the K&R book online which can be included in the "C
>> Compiler Documentation Disk?
>>

> Aaron has a copy of this document on CocoCoding:

I will check his site and if it is good add it to the C Compiler
Documentation disk.

Thanks for the help, it is looking like this project is much larger than I
planned to do so any help is very good.

SHF