[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Fri Aug 26 14:22:34 EDT 2011

Aaron,

I totally remember those addon boards.  Back in high school we had all macs but wanted to be able to support windows stuff too.  We bought this ISA card that had onboard intel cpu and ram.  Then it ran something on the mac called "SoftWindows".  I remember tinkering with it.  Fun times.

- Todd (LordDragon)