[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 26 12:06:20 EDT 2011

Tony,

I would first like to say this is going to be my only public reply on this thread. I have been quiet on it  publicly but privately I have received many messages.

If you read the Atari forum thread completely, I don't see how you can come to this conclusion. In any case I respect your opinion.

This isn't about wanting to be the only CoCo vendor, it is about ethical conduct. It is OK for Roger to go off on the Atari forum but it is not OK for us to post factual results? Everyone needs to be held to the same standard, underdog or not. Not once has he said that the information is factually incorrect, only that the picture was not current. Send us a picture and we will update it. Anything that is not true, we will update, that has been said before and where this information came from.

You have been a customer of Cloud-9 and we have always worked with you through your tough times. Not going to bring all that in here, you know what I am talking about I hope.

Roger continually poked us and even noted that by his lack of response comment he was being ignored, almost bragging. This is a hobby business for me, for the love of the machine. A payback to a machine that has taken me where I am in my life. It has been a GREAT ride and it will continue. I will take the abuse for only so long, like anyone would, for the betterment of this list and the community. Roger brought this on himself.

Thank you all for the support.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9