[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Fri Aug 26 07:49:34 EDT 2011

Cocos are still new to me. (Except the Coco 1 a friend gave me back in high school to play with that had a tape drive).

(Swapping between Drivewire and coconet hurts my brain sometimes.)

I'm a Commie from way back, and used to have a BBS running on a PC devoted to the c64. (Mother Russia 1:362/666)

Current Collection:

Pet 2001-8
Vic 20 x 3
C64 x 4
64c x 1
C16
Plus 4
C128 x 2
C65 - (Not working.....)
Amiga 500+
Amiga 1200

Coco2 x 3
Coco3

Tandy 1000sx x 2

Misc Drives and modern storage devices for all.
1541 x 5, 1571 x 2, MSD 2, 1530, 1531, FD-502. Uiec, Final Expansion 3, EZ-Flash, Drivepak clone, etc.

Currently I have a Coco1 on the way (Finally I will get a non 3 with composite out!) and another Amiga 500 in the box.

All the commodores except for the pet, 500+, and of course the c65 are in the boxes.

The only boxed coco stuff I have is a 2 and a Floppy drive.

Later,
dabone