[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri Aug 26 07:48:36 EDT 2011

Well said.

The Coco market is too small for this type of marketing tactic. There's enough room for two flash drive rplacments for the old floppies without starting a war. I, for one, would tend to spend my money on the underdog in situations like this just because I find the marketing so distaistful.

Just my opinion!

-Pilot