[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Aug 25 19:28:17 EDT 2011

I'm a big collector. I have over 400 computer, videogame and related systems
and thousands of boxed titles, and a similar mass of accessories and
literature. As a kid, I grew up mostly with Commodore (Vic-20, C-64, Amiga)
and Atari stuff (2600). I didn't get into the CoCo specifically until much,
much later, though I did use the unrelated TRS-80 Model III and 4 in school
for BASIC programming, and certainly had a fondness for those form factors.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
Armchair Arcade, Inc.
http://www.armchairarcade.com
Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books