[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Aug 25 11:57:09 EDT 2011

But they aren't really any cheaper, easier to break and of course loose because of their small size. Don't get me wrong, they have their place, I prefer the more rugged CF, but accept what the various devices take of course. My point was that they aren't hard to find. And Walgreens isn't the cheapest place around.:)

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com