[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Aug 25 10:19:38 EDT 2011

Thanks to all who have commented on our web site update.

First, I would like to say that the Cloud-9 team is committed to fair competition.   By fair, I mean factual, measurable differences between our competitors' products and ours.  Each member of our team are engineers by profession and education, so we place value on quantitative analysis and its importance in comparing and assessing product performance.

Secondly, we expect our competitors to compete fairly and play by the same rules.  Everyone should refrain from hyperbole, provocative rhetoric or emotional statements which can only aid and abet arguments. However, that has not always been the case, as recently noted by this thread:  http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/185344-coco3com/   Provocative messages have also been consistently posted on this mailing list as of late, and we have refrained from participating in those threads.

Lastly, if anything in our product comparison information on our website is incorrect, please send an email to info at cloud9tech.com and we will work to address it.

The Cloud-9 Team