[Coco] Coco3 RGB-VGA PCB

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 25 01:52:33 EDT 2011

On 5/08/2011 10:34 AM, Mark McDougall wrote:

I have the PCBs back. A reminder...

> <http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/coco/coco-vga%20pcb%20rendered.jpg>

I have confirmed it works (for my purposes at least).

Steven Hirsch wants one. I have at least 6 spare atm, so that leaves 5. Cost
is AUD$4 per (bare) PCB, plus shipping from Australia.

If you wish to order one (or more) please email me directly with your
shipping details.

Just requires a 5x10 pin header and R/A female HD15 (VGA) PCB-mount
connector. Note that this obviously does not in itself allow you to view the
Coco RGB output on a VGA monitor - you will need some sort of converter
circuit/box to do that.

Regards,