[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Aug 25 01:14:29 EDT 2011

Hmmm, that's interesting. I do have a pdf viewer available for firefox and generally
have little trouble viewing a pdf. I was able to download the pdf and view it though.

Chalk it up to adobe not playing nice with firefox running in linux.

The Other Frank

PS - congrats to cloud 9 for the performance and reliability of their products. I've been
using my SuperIDE for better then 5 years now and aside from an issue with the original CF
card when I first bought it (Sent it to Mark and he got it working in record time) I haven't
had a bit of trouble with it. Looking forward to the superboard! :-)