[Coco] 8GB MicroSD Drive Pak

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 24 16:20:00 EDT 2011

> Robert made a Black Cauldron image so I don't know why I don't have
> it on the card?  Btw, how would one boot into any given game if they're
> all on the same partition?  Currently, each game is booted by typing DOS
> #"GAME"  where GAME is the partition name.

You create a 30 meg OS-9 partition, name it "SIERRA" and put the Sierra
executables in the cmds folder (Sierra, MnLn, Scrn, Shdw).
Then you create a folder for each Sierra game. To start playing, you change
the current folder for the desired game and type "sierra".

Example: to play Space Quest 1, one would type:

DOS #"SIERRA"
cd sq1
sierra

It's as simple as that. The execution is not automated but I prefer that
rather than having 18 partitions.

Guillaume