[Coco] stuff was Re: Microware C Compiler question

Mon Aug 22 17:43:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

What you are describing is the tower of babble we have today. ;-(*)

The Web site is being designed for new users, not the old hands that have
figured ways to do things all in widely different ways.

Describing that would be impossible and create a site that is not
understandable by most and quickly sidelined.

You perhaps do not understand how far forward my image of the C Compiler
site is being thought about while I am creating the first version. Deciding
what NOT to include is getting so very simple, finding a place for it later
is being created. Complete research on this sideline stuff now would make
the site not able to be started.

There will be places for lots of nonsense while presenting what new C
Compiler users can grasp quickly. Gene will be unhappy that his editing
methods are not included except as far away from the main stream
documentation. As are many other topics dear to many.

I hope you will help in the spirit I am working under and save much of your
work for later when it can be presented so much better.

If help is not offered to the questions I ask with good answers that match
the spirit needed, then the effort will fail.

There just is oh so much information to be discovered, organized and
presented well.

SHF