[Coco] OS-9 C programing

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:33:26 EDT 2011

Hey guys, thats me again. I'm finally using OS-9 to create some simple programs in C language.But my copy of Microware C Compiler (CC1) does not came with the math.h header file.At least it is not in the same directory of the other header files (stdio.h, os9.h, etc).Without it I am unable to create some graphics functions I wanna try. Did anyone in the list already created programs using Microware C compiler?Where can I find the math.h header file? Thanks,Helio