[Coco] Two coco game carts wanted

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 23:50:30 EDT 2011

My list is fairly complete, but it's currently on an Xcel spreadsheet, along
with all of my other Coco items.  I'll try to convert the RomPack part of
the spreadsheet to a text file tomorrow at work, and resubmit this text file
to the list tomorrow night.  I'd be interested to know if I'm missing
anything.

-Steve-