[Coco] Text Files in Coco OS-9

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:43:33 EDT 2011

Hey guys, another newbee question. I'm trying to program in OS-9 C using the MESS as emulator.So far so good, but I didn't find a way to create the { and } characters in Coco2.I was looking at Coco2 character set and those two are not listed.This means they don't exist in Coco2. How can I create them, using the standart "edit" editor in OS-9?There is any other character that is accepted in OS-9 C language to start and and a function description? Thanks again,Helio