[Coco] Help in seeking parts

Mike Needham jmikeneedham at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:39:33 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM, camillus Blockx
<camillus.b.58 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I would like to talke the board from you if you bought the coco from
> cloud9,
> if we can negoiate the price.
> greetz cba

I need to be perfectly clear, I obtained the main board for a COCO3 in
perfect working condition from a friend of mine who repairs electronics,
mainly Amiga computers in his case.  The board was in a special custom unit
which was built for a custom application.  The person had used the COCO3
main board for the brains of this custom application and had built a
specialized "cartridge" to do what the box did.  I rescued the COCO3
mainboard from this unit and it works perfectly and has absolutely no signs
of wear and tear on the circuit board itself.

I DID NOT buy the board from Cloud 9.  I had contacted them to try to get
the case and power supply to rebuild the COCO3 and he declined to sell me
the parts, ergo, I am looking for the case and power supply for a COCO3 :-)
  I have the keyboard thanks to another person who had one.

So currently, I have a working COCO 3 main board and keyboard and I am still
seeking the other parts.

I have nothing against Mark and company, they have a right to make money and
so forth, but he can not or will not help me in this case.

If you have a case and power supply to sell, please do contact me off-list.