[Coco] A musical treat!

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sun Aug 14 17:10:08 EDT 2011

Also seems to work okay in the Mocha emulator (assuming you have a
fast enough machine to cope):

<http://members.cox.net/javacoco/mocha.jnlp>
(Mac users can simply download the above file and double-click it to
run the emulator.  Then, in the setup, attach the "musical.dsk" disk
image previously described.  Ensure that you have the high-quality
sound setting activated in the emulator options.)

I'm assuming this extravaganza is using a fixed, looping animation to
the music--there aren't any other features I'm missing?

-- JP