[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue Aug 9 19:27:34 EDT 2011

Forgive me if I missed the answer to all of this....I've been away on vacation, there's been multiple threads about the topic and I'm not sure what my next step should be...

Remember, I purchased the card, built the appropriate CoCo to CGA cable,  and couldn't get it to work from CoCo to my LCD Monitor with a SVGA connector. I have not built the circuit offered combine the sync signals yet. I basically have 2 questions:

1) Has anyone got it working without the extra circuit?
2) Is it working well using just the board and the extra circuit?

I'm a bit confused with all the stuff on this topic so far on multiple threads.

Thanks.

Steve