[Coco] Text Files in Coco

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:24:41 EDT 2011

Hi Robert, Actually, I had a Brasilian Coco2 machine until some 5 years ago.It was stored in my mother's house, since that I moved out, many, many years ago.Eventually she get tired of storing that "thing" and gave it away... (snif)I'll probably try to find a Coco 2 later on, but now I'm just wanting to get back in this forsaken (for me) knowledge first. See, Coco was my 2'nd computer, and the one with I learned most of the things before starting my carrer.During that time I was a "self-apprendice" and had much fun with it.I've learned some 6809 machine language and than installed OS9 and moved to C language. I'm just getting started again.With your help, and the help of the other fellows here I was ablle to tackle down how to create, compile and execute a simple assembler text program already.Your indications about the Edtasm+ was great, thanks. It solved the problems I was having.Now I'm going for some enhanced graphics in assembler. Next step is to find some OS9 .dskMine was given away with my Coco.And than program again in C language within OS9.Maybe you know where can I found the Coco OS9 disks in the web?I've already looked for it, but couldn't find any. Thanks very much for everybody's help.Helio  > Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:59:42 -0400