[Coco] CoCo 2 problem

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:04:53 EDT 2011

True.. Once upon a time I had a CoCo 2 with a  "daughterboard" of some kind
that had the RAM upgrade on it, I forget the catalog number for the CoCo 2,
it was very long ago.  Anywhoo...This unit is already factory set for 64K,
the jumpers are done and everything.  It already has 8 RAM chips and 64K.  I
just gotta replace them and/or the CPU and hope I catch the culprit in the
process.