[Coco] Coco3 RGB-VGA PCB

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 4 20:34:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm doing a small panel of 2-layer PCBs and one of the designs is a simple
RGB-VGA adapter PCB. It's a quick-n-dirty design for my own purposes. It's
nothing more than a straight-thru connection from a 5x2 IDC header to a
female VGA, the idea being you use an IDC ribbon crimp connector on one end,
and standard VGA (M-M) cable on the other. ie. no soldering. It also has an
audio breakout pad. NOTE: Not designed to fit inside a backshell.

Here's a rendering of the PCB from DXP:

<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/coco/coco-vga%20pcb%20rendered.jpg>

Anyway, was wondering if there was any interest from anyone here in a PCB
*IF* I happen to have some spare space to spin a few more? I'm not sure what
anyone else would use it for, but you never know. The cost per PCB will be
well under AUD$10 - and you need to factor in shipping from Aus.

Regards,