[Coco] VCF 2.0 Southwest

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Aug 3 21:31:26 EDT 2011

All,

The Cloud-9 team of Mark Marlette, Aaron Wolfe and myself are about to embark from our respective locales to Arlington, Texas for the Vintage Computer Festival Southwest 2.0. We'll be met there by Gary Becker, of CoCo3FPGA fame, so it's sure to be a fun weekend.

Attending this show is a new venture for us, as we have been going solely to CoCoFests for almost two decades now. We hope to introduce attendees to the great things that the CoCo community is doing.

If you're in the Dallas area, stop by our booth and say hello. Aaron will attempt to provide a live webcam feed to www.cloud9tech.com if it is possible, so be sure to check the website for details.

Boisy