[Coco] 6502 to 6809 translation

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Aug 1 23:26:11 EDT 2011

On Monday, August 01, 2011 11:21:57 PM Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

Those docs are going to be a bit 'dated' I think.  Unless someone else also
worked on sleuth too.  I got perms from Bud to do that, FWIW.  But back in
those days it was a big buck ($99) program, so I never spread it around
until the last couple of years.