[Coco] 6502 to 6809 translation

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 1 10:04:06 EDT 2011

You also have the U index register which doesn't need the pre-byte
opcode on the load and store instructions like Y does.

The Super Sleuth disassembler for Flex I think can disassemble 6502,
6805, 6800 and 6809 code.
I'm not sure if it can do the 6502 to 6809 code conversion.
It can disassemble 6809 absolute code and turn it into position
independent code I think, which might be useful for OS9/NitrOS9.

looking on google, there used to be a supersleuth manual at

http://os9projects.com/CD_Archive/MANUALS/CSC/SuperSleuth.pdf

but the link doesn't work.
Perhaps others know where it's been moved to.
There is a /6502/ TRANSLATOR. Tr1nsl1tor /6502/ code to /6809/. $75.00
advertised in Sep82 and Apr82 editions of 68 Micro Journal.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent