[Coco] Turbo DriveWire and CoCoNet

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:27:59 EDT 2011

Let's consider this a mutual announcement that both DriveWire and
CoCoNet will shortly support 230k operation, both using techniques
that come from the same brilliant programmer.

I know there is a history between the two products, and sometimes that
leads to unpleasant discussions.  In fact, I think we are just about
due for the traditional annual feud :)  However I think Darren is too
valuable a resource in the CoCo community to involve in any of that
silly business.  I hope we can congratulate him on a job well done and
leave it there.

-Aaron