[Coco] View Web

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:45:08 EDT 2011

Hi
not if you miss you

Unless I see the face or front of a page I place no

that is, by the name I just remember several, and if I search for a topic that I saw in this site
and I was mentally and the site, but not as your name or link

I had to make a thumbnail index for coconut host help pages
http://www.4shared.com/document/_-1euOQ8/Coco_Link.html

something heavy

Should reduce the resolution of pagne, to minimize the size

And of course it does not auto update, it's all hand-

you can click on the picture and opens the page.

Oviously  there will be better methods. but not much about HTML or other things

I thought of a database with photos.

I see

For now if you want it here it is, many web lack most, forgiveness of their respective owners