[Coco] REAL dumb question

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 20:04:29 EDT 2010

Actually its more than "Mr Job's approval".  The article posted earlier on the list shows that they are starting to make EULA's legally binding and the OSX eula specifically forbids the use of osx on non mac computers.  There's also alot of security and update issues with hackintosh.  If you want OSX and a great experience, you're really better off getting a real mac.  Just my 2 cents :)

- Todd Wallace