[Coco] plug'n'power controller manual?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Sep 13 12:55:30 EDT 2010

At 12:17 PM 9/11/2010, you wrote:
>I've ordered a couple cheap x10 outlets, so I'll be experimenting with
>the plug'n'power soon.
>I have some ideas for allowing internet control of the x10 devices via
>DriveWire and a small web server running on the CoCo.. then my Android
>cell phone could be used as a remote (and any other web capable
>device).

Let us know how this project goes.  Both of my kids keep their TVs on
past bedtime and I'm thinking about super-gluing a module to the cord
of each TV so I can hit a switch from the ole lab and shut'em down at
9:30 or whenever they act up, for that matter.  If the nicer gray
controller box can control enough terminals I can see hooking up a
nonautomatic coffee maker, the lamps, outside flood lights, and maybe
a fake barking dog for the weekend trips.

--
~ Roger Taylor