[Coco] Replacement Coco cart labels?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Sep 10 16:31:34 EDT 2010

I had considered this at one point using Inkjet Printable Self-Adhesive
Silver Foil. Unfortunatly, inkjet printing is not ideal for this as it will
smudge at the slightest moisture, although some of the higher quality inks
claim to be more resistant. I was considering this for Floppy Controllers,
Speech Paks etc. The silver foil would be perfect for that. A good thin
glossy paper would probably be better for the game carts. I never found a
source for downloading the labels however, so I never got around to it. In
retrospect, If I were to proceed now - I would probably try to find a cheap
color laser printer - the colors wouldn't be vibrant as inkjet, but they
would be more resilient.
John's Father, also John