[Coco] Mocha

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Sep 9 00:28:01 EDT 2010

Brad, it's been quite a while since I was able to successfully run Mocha.
When I access it at http://members.cox.net/javacoco/, I get the Java logo
with the rotating highlighted strips, but after one partial rotation,
everything freezes.  The progress bar is stuck at the starting position.  Do
you know if this is still a working copy, or if so, what might cause this
difficulty?   (When I do a control-alt-delete, it shows Java as consuming
99% of system resources.)  Does it work for other people here?  This is
under Internet Explorer 8 with Java 6.0.200.2 enabled in the IE advanced
options.  I have updated my Java version 2 or 3 times since Mocha was
working--is Mocha compatible with recent Java versions?
Art