[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #1

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:02:25 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Roger Merchberger
<zmerch-coco at 30below.com> wrote:
> On 10/27/2010 12:33 PM, tim lindner wrote:
>
>> Also I am going to make a demand. If you are reading this and thought,
>> "No way am I parcipitating in that". You _have_ to publicly respond to
>> this email and state why.
>
> OK, I'll byte:
>
> 1) I don't have skype, and don't plan on setting it up anytime soon.
> (Does it even work on Linux?)

FWIW, Linux is very much supported by Skype

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/on-your-computer/linux/

Packages for Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE and Fedora plus statically and
dynamically linked generic versions.

There are also clients for most mobile phones/portable computing
devices and even some TVs.