[Coco] Amateur radio CoCo net

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:32:03 EDT 2010

There are several SDRs you can listen to online:  http://www.websdr.org/
They are very interesting, but probably wouldn't help with our net.
We currently run the net on Echolink which is an internet mechanism.
RF repeaters can be joined to an Echolink conference, but so far this
hasn't happened in our net.  Most RF repeaters are VHF or UHF and so
cover only a local area (50-100 miles or so) anyway, so unless an SDR
happened to be nearby a repeater that happened to be joined to us, you
would not find us.